- Me, sees a kid in a Captain America costume which is pretty much just the helmet and a t-shirt with the logo: Hey that's adorable, you're the best Captain America I've seen all day.
- Kid turns around, clutching a Captain America poster: no
- I'm not Captain America
- I'm Agent Phil Coulson
That fourth panel. I about cried when I saw that in the movie. No shit.
The Avengers according to the characters
- tony: fly around, shooting shit, saving the day and making the ladies swoon, whilst engaging in homoerotic banter-but-not-really-banter with capsicle
- natasha: beat up people with chairs, and make it so obvious that there's more between me and clint than friendship. kind of like budapest
- clint: shoot shit at further distances than tony, and make it so obvious i've got a thing for nat. totally not like budapest
- bruce: form a brOTP with stark, cause we're science soulmates. finally let loose, and i get the crowning moment
- steve: look hot in tight suit. engage in homo-erotic banter with tony, whilst not knowing what homo-erotic is
- thor: try to show loki i still love him, whilst laughing at petty, tiny humans
- loki: get so many fangirls, that with a mere click of my fingers, i could have all nine realms on their knees
- coulson: come back, somehow