de·fend - verb, \di-ˈfend\
: to fight in order to keep (someone or something) safe
: to not allow a person or thing to hurt, damage, or destroy (someone or something)
He only half dies
who leaves an image of himself
in his sons.
In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that… and perhaps more, only one of each of us.
Don’t destroy the one named Kirk.
-McCoy in ‘Balance of Terror’
- Me, sees a kid in a Captain America costume which is pretty much just the helmet and a t-shirt with the logo: Hey that's adorable, you're the best Captain America I've seen all day.
- Kid turns around, clutching a Captain America poster: no
- I'm not Captain America
- I'm Agent Phil Coulson
That fourth panel. I about cried when I saw that in the movie. No shit.
The Avengers according to the characters
- tony: fly around, shooting shit, saving the day and making the ladies swoon, whilst engaging in homoerotic banter-but-not-really-banter with capsicle
- natasha: beat up people with chairs, and make it so obvious that there's more between me and clint than friendship. kind of like budapest
- clint: shoot shit at further distances than tony, and make it so obvious i've got a thing for nat. totally not like budapest
- bruce: form a brOTP with stark, cause we're science soulmates. finally let loose, and i get the crowning moment
- steve: look hot in tight suit. engage in homo-erotic banter with tony, whilst not knowing what homo-erotic is
- thor: try to show loki i still love him, whilst laughing at petty, tiny humans
- loki: get so many fangirls, that with a mere click of my fingers, i could have all nine realms on their knees
- coulson: come back, somehow